2012 Grad Fellows
NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Results for 2012
We are excited to announce the 2012 NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship recipients!
We know that there is incredibly important work taking place at universities worldwide, and the NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program allows us to demonstrate our commitment to academia in supporting research that spans all areas of computing innovation.
We had another record year of applications for the NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program and the fellowship committee undertook the very difficult task of reviewing all these applications. All of the research projects were very exciting and selecting the final fellowship recipients was an extremely difficult decision. Sr. VP of Research, Chris Malachowsky and the rest of the review committee would like to congratulate the 2012 NVIDIA Graduate Fellows:
- Albert Sidelnik, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Ashwin Aji, Virginia Tech
- Belen Masia, Universidad de Zaragoza / MIT Media Lab
- Benjamin Madej, UCSD - San Diego Supercomputing Center
- Dominik Grewe, University of Edinburgh
- Haicheng Wu, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Jason Clemons, University of Michigan
- Meng Zhang, Duke University
- Peng Li, University of Utah
- Steven Dalton, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Wilson Wai Lun Fung, University of British Columbia
- Yunsup Lee, University of California, Berkeley
This is the eleventh year that NVIDIA has invited Ph.D. students to submit their research projects for consideration, and again we received a record number of applications. Recipients are selected based on their academic achievements, professor nomination, and area of research. We have found this program to be a great way to support academia in its pursuit of cutting edge innovation, as well as an ideal avenue to introduce NVIDIA to the future leaders of our industry.
Congratulations to our new NVIDIA Graduate Fellows!