2007 Grad Fellows
We are excited to announce the 2007 NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship recipients!
We know that there is incredibly important work taking place at universities worldwide, and the NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program allows us to demonstrate our commitment to academia in supporting research that spans all areas of multimedia innovation.
This year we saw a dramatic increase in the number of applications for the NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program. The fellowship committee undertook the very difficult task of reviewing 90 applications. All of the research projects were very exciting to us and selecting the final fellowship recipients was an extremely difficult decision. David Kirk, our Chief Scientist, and the rest of our review committee would like to congratulate the 2007 NVIDIA Graduate Fellows!
Congratulations to the 2007 NVIDIA Graduate Fellows:
- Jacob Leverich, Stanford University
- Jared Hoberock, University of Illinois-Urbana Champaign
- Jay Steele, Clemson University
- Jerry Talton, Stanford University
- Jonathan Ragan-Kelley, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Nuttapong Chentanez, University of California, Berkeley
- Pravin Bhat, University of Washington
- Seth Cooper, University of Washington
- Shubhabrata Sengupta, University of California, Davis
- Veynu Narasiman, University of Texas, Austin
- Won-Ki Jeong, University of Utah
This is the sixth year that NVIDIA has invited Ph.D. students to submit their research projects for consideration, and again we received a record number of applications. Recipients are selected based on their academic achievements, professor nomination, and area of research. We have found this program to be a great way to support academia in it’s pursuit of cutting edge innovation, as well as an ideal avenue to introduce NVIDIA to the future leaders of our industry.
Congratulations to our new NVIDIA Graduate Fellows!